Saturday, March 8, 2008

Let it snow!

If you're sick of the white stuff, this is not the post for you. You might want to find a nice Australian or Hawaiian blog to click to.

Many people here are really fed up with winter. They want it to stop. Now.
Just pick a random Harlot post and you'll hear all about it.

But me? I can't get enough!!!! This is by far the best winter EVER. I don't even care that we got rear-ended last week (obviously, the only casualty was our bumper).

We've had some serious snow in Canada this winter. Crazy snow. Record-breaking-contender snow. Close to 12 feet and still counting! We're in the midst of yet another crazy snowstorm, and I say, if you can't beat em, join em.

The secret to loving winter? Put your warm woolly handknits on and get outside! So my friends and I went out for a little ski.


goinguphill
There were a few hills.


rodwipeout
A few spills.

cocoski
And a lot of smiles.


So get out there and enjoy the fresh, clean air while you can. It won't be long till we're slathering on the bug juice and turning on the air-conditioner.


0 comments: