Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bobblehead

The snow from the last post is gone, but the damp wind is rattling my under-the-weather bones. So I made myself a new hat.

bobblehead

Worked in an evening and a half, this little beret was easy and fun to knit. I love me a well-placed bobble, and this sweet, free pattern is bobblelicious.

Pattern: Beanpole Beanie, here and on Ravelry
Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 wool (100% Merino Superwash), in # 30 Teal
Needles: 4.5 mm


A HUGE thank you to all who've taken the time to comment lately. Normally, I like to respond to everyone, but a very nasty and tenacious cold put me behind in all non-essential activities, and now I don't think I can catch up. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweetness. It is truly appreciated.

Now, back to my WIPs pile! I just finished a yummy cardigan for my sister in rust-coloured Felted Tweed. I just have to sew on the buttons, darn in ends, and block. I expect a photo shoot will happen this weekend. Can't wait to show you!


0 comments: