Sunday, May 3, 2009

Well, I didn't expect THAT!

I'm shocked! I can't believe over 300 of you commented! Thank you for leaving all your sweet tiny happy moments. It was such a pleasure to read through them. Thanks too to those who linked to my little contest. And welcome to all the new visitors. It's nice to discover a new bunch of crafty peeps.

So without further ado, here are the two winners, chosen at random.

Valerie won the neutral bundle:
How lucky of you to win this prize from tiny happy! I always love what she does.
The other morning as I was going to my car, I saw this cardinal singing at the top of his lungs on top of a telephone pole. I thought it was a really beautiful thing and made my day that day. I always look for birds when I'm outside, I think that they're beautiful and so happy all the time. How can you be unhappy after that!
I would love bundle one if I were to win!
Valerie | Homepage | 04.26.09 - 9:39 am |


And Nancy won the jewel bundle:
you are so lucky to win tiny happy's gorgeous work! I always love everything she does. You are very generous to have this give away and I would love either bundle if I were to win, but if I have to choose it will be number two- as teat mulberry color just makes me smile!
Nancy Topolski | Homepage | 04.28.09 - 10:07 am |


Congratulations! Please email me your mailing info so I can send the little bundles your way.

And in case you're wondering, here are a few of my favourite tiny happy things:

stripes
Striped anything.

laundrybasket
All the laundry done, and put away. Wicker baskets are another fav.

smoothstones
Smooth stones.

cabledsocks
New socks.


0 comments: