Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lovely fiber motherload

Ahh... We had a fantastic, romantic, rain-free vacation in New York City.

Of course, I got my fiber fix:


habu

Habu 2/24 naturally dyed cashmere, and a wooden darning egg from Smart Time Designs.



chunkyalpaca

Blue Sky alpaca bulky, in the palest dove grey.



nordenlinen

Weeks Dye Works overdyed linen, in straw.



swanisland

Swan Island worsted, in grey. Enough to knit an Acer cardigan.



nanifuwari

Nani Iro Fuwari linen.



yellowroadtochina

Road to China Light, in citrine.



basketweave2

Alchemy Kozmos, in platinum. I'm knitting a very simple basket weave scarf.



It's hard to believe that the holidays are almost over... it's been such an excellent summer! But all this lovely stuff does make me look forward to the coming cooler days. Are you excited about fall too?


6 comments:








kim

said...

See! I told you the weather was perfect that week. Wow, wow, wow - great stuff indeed. And, yes, I am totally ready for Fall.





MOONSTITCHES

said...

Excited? Very much indeed, Nicole.The end of the hot and humid weather, starting new cardigans!
Fantastic, romantic... sounds great.
And what you brought home - lovely! That Acer will be so precious.





Anonymous

said...

Great purchases; I love them all!
StaceyKnitIt





Linda

said...

I love your yarn choices, especially the green.





Unknown

said...

Oh, there's some good things there!

I'm so glad that I've found your gorgeous blog - very inspiring.

x Melissa





mra

said...

hum! j'adore ces photos elles donnent des envies de tricot....